• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question about finding UK Dog Events

Cathy Moon

I am trying to find out if there are any dog-related events happening in Devon in late August, early September, but I'm not sure where to look. My hubby is originally from UK, and we're planning a trip to visit his father near Exeter. Thanks!

Hi Cathy

Try the kennel club website - or I have just done a search and got this one: www.dogshows.co.uk you could also try the cavalier websites, let me know if you want these and I can just cut and paste them over.

Thanks Claire! I didn't know about that site. Looks like we've chosen the wrong month! There is a Cav show on Oct. 1 in the west country! But we're going to celebrate his Dad's 94th birthday(!!!) in Sept. By the way, I have a brother-in-law in Surrey!

Hi Cathy - forget to get my laptop out of the car so only just logged in, there is also a cavalier website, which has areas you can check against.... I will have a look for you and let you know - what part of Surrey does your brother in law live in???

Claire,
My brother-in-law lives in Epsom. Do you live nearby? My husband grew up in Waltom on Thames.

I checked the Cavalier website and could not find anything. The club in the West does not have a web site. Now we're hoping to find a charity event involving dogs when we get there.

Thanks! :flwr:

Epsom is just down the road...... I live in Banstead, and we used to drink in Walton on Thames, what a small world. :D

It is a small world :lol: I will find out if we've ever driven through your town (or is it a city?) We've been to a few pubs nearby, but I cannot remember exactly which pubs.

I searched the net for UK agility events and found two in the west country that may be close enough to visit, if we can afford the fuel prices :yikes

Back