• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Duluth, Minnesota show

Bruce H

Anyone here going to be at the Duluth show? It's a 3 day show - July 14, 15, 16. Would love to try to get together. Kris and I are making a mini-vacation out of it, coming up Wednesday and leaving Monday.

WOW! Just got the info on the Duluth show; 30 dogs Friday, 33 dogs Saturday, 33 dogs Sunday. I just can't believe how big these shows are getting. When Kris and I first started showing Cavaliers, a big show was 7 or 8.

At any rate, here is the info on rings and times:

Friday: Ring 9, 12:10 PM; Cavaliers first up after lunch

Saturday: Ring 9, 12:50 PM; Cavaliers first up after lunch

Sunday: Ring 9, 12:35 PM; Cavaliers first up after lunch

Will you and Chris be showing any of the kids? Sounds like it is going to be quite a show. I don't know how large the Indy show will be but last year there were more Cav's that I had anticipated. Wish you were closer, I'd love to actually get to meet the two of you face to face.

JaneB

If I remember correctly, we are showing 4 dogs. Kris will show as much as she can and I will pick up the slack; I'm kind of the "Handler-of-Last-Resort" :lol: And if we really get into trouble, we can almost always find someone who will bring a dog in for us. Kris is the one that does most of the handling and teaches a conformation class here at a local training center.

Oops, according to Kris just now, we are showing 5 :yikes

Back