Thread: BoomerangTags.com are really nice...

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default BoomerangTags.com are really nice...

Here's my shopping recommendation for the day:

I wanted some new tags for Chester that were easy to read and durable and this past Monday I ordered 2 from www.boomerangtags.com. I received them only 4 days later and I am very impressed with the quality of the tags. The engraving is deep, crisp and very easy to read and I really like the look of the 1" round beige plastic one. I also ordered a 1" round stainless steel one and it is also very well made. I've had tags from other sources including the do-it-yourself ones from PetSmart but none of them were as deeply and clearly engraved as these.

Chester likes the lightness and looks of the plastic one:

Here's a better view of the plastic tag (and El Senor Chestero's crazy cowlick!):

And here's the stainless steel one:
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This site is great. I'll order one of the tags in time for when my puppy can come home. She isn't born yet, any day now though. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cool

That site is excellent ..... have ordered a couple for my 2 .....
    They have ones that are fading a little and Charlie's is too big for her (thought she'd grow into it but no!!) .. Gizmo's is the round type in the picture but we decided to get Charlie a lovely BRIGHT PINK (she's a girl despite the name) in the shape of a bone ... which she has since started to nibble at the edges !!!

SOOOO, I think the new round ones will be much better..... Thanks GunRun ....

Post Thanks / Like

If your in the UK or Ireland these guys do similar ones and are excellent quality and very fast too Several of mine are over 2.5 years old and are as clear as the day i got them.

http://www.identitag.co.uk/Petidtag/index.htm
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order for my two pups. In the past I have always ordered from Lucky Pets, which is a bit more expensive!
    Renee, Ian (Ruby) & Kyla (Black & Tan)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a reminder that signatures on the board are text-only (no pics please) -- but I've set up the board so you can put a pic in your avatar space. Explanation on how to do this, and avatar sizes, here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1706

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Newbie - lol!!!
    Renee, Ian (Ruby) & Kyla (Black & Tan)