• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doggone Construction Puppy!!

Bruce H

All Duece wants to do is supervise! Can't even get him to hold the dumb end of the tape :lol: Oops, forgot to resize the picture.

168983478_411afc17a6_o.jpg

OH he's far too handsome to get his paws dirty helping LOL

Really is growing up into a fine young man Bruce, you must be very proud of him.

Glad to see that Kris is keeping you out of mischief building things!!

Looks to me like he is saying, " No no Dad. It is not straight. To the left....". He is so cute. Will he be old enough to do any shows this year Bruce?

Come on Dad, someone has to supervise - maybe you should get him a little safety hat wit a yellow jacket saying Supervisor...... icon_whistling

Bruce,
I agree with Claire, he definately needs a little safety hat wit a yellow jacket saying Supervisor.

He is such a handsome boy!!!

Geez, talk about falling asleep on the job--he's looking a little drowsy to me!! :lol: :lol:

Back