• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India & Geordie

Cathy Moon

I finally figured out how to post pictures :snap: :w**h**: As you can see, India is quite a little imp!

I'm embarrassed to admit how many hours it took me to accomplish this :bang: ! Anyways, here are two of my pups. Now I have to learn photobucket in order to post photos of Chocolate; I've used up all of my uploads on Flickr this month :sl*p:

164790958_79e4fa025e.jpg

2825838_a23d9652a3.jpg

2825845_89d769c612.jpg

168852179_7f2a034c20.jpg

168852177_84a037e750.jpg

168852178_f9bc1d3a73.jpg

164788481_51a8c2ea67.jpg

Wonderful pics Cathy. Thanks for sharing. I was going to say India has such a sweet "girlie" face til I saw the third pic from the end....showing her assertiveness there. They are both beautiful. Geordie has a great cavalier head for sure.

BTW we all shed a little blood sweat and tears figuring out the picture posting process :lol: .

Fabulous photos Cathy, lovley to see your dogs, they really are gorgeous, I love Geordie

Cathy - what fantastic pictures. I can usually pick a favorite...but not this time! Love the snow picture, India's impy little face and Geordie's beautiful sunlit picture.

What fantastic pictures Cathy. It was worth your effort to share them with us...thanks. :)
Julie and the girls

Hi Cathy.....Thank you for the pm back .....(about our last names).....Your gang is beautiful !!!!! I love that last picture and the lighting is wonderful.
I was at a family engagement party last night and told the Moon family about your England connection....No one had any idea that the name originated in England....But I had heard that it had once before !!! :) They all thought it was quite interesting, and I sparked a great conversation around the table :lol: ..... ;)
Laurie Moon

Those are really great!

Here's a suggestion: reduce your pics in size before you put them on Flickr. You can do this using the Paint programme on Windows for example.

Oh what wonderful pics :flwr: My son says can we borrow India please? He thinks she looks super yummy with the snow on her nose :lol:

Great pictures, very nice job catching the action shots. Very cute dogs, too!! :D

Those are the cutest pictures of your bunch. Thanks for your perservance in getting them posted.

Marsha

Back