• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I posted pics here and they aren't here

mlc4140

Can someone help me? I posted pictures here early today and they aren't here. Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Unless the post didn't complete when you tried to post them, I can't imagine what happened to them as no one can delete threads except me. Sometimes there's an error when posting, that's all I can think of. Sorry I didn't see this post earlier.

Thats ok, I figured there was just an error in the process. I work for a computer company and usually when something doesn't show up its a script error or something. I was just wondering because it happened twice in a day, thank you for the response. I have really enjoyed this site, it has so many great suggestions, pictures, etc. I am on everyday reading about something. Its super!!

Back