• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bed time and morning pics....

Kingofthehouse86

King tucked in 4 nit nit....(that's actually my mom's bed King sleeps wit me just playin wit him) :lol:
170189990_cad0e6bc8c_m_d.jpg

170189991_05064b1575_m_d.jpg

This is my mom goofing around this morning taking off his PJs :lol:
170196194_d74480ba07_m_d.jpg

LMAO does he really wear jim jams to bed???? My Charlie wouldn't let me get anywhere near him with clothes. He's bad enough with his harness :lol: Maxx would love to wear them but would get too hot :(

We actually keep our house pretty cool...so he's very comfortable in them @ nit....King loves to get clothes put on him....he has a bunch of clothes depending on the weather outside.....in the winter he loved his winter coat and boots.....loved playin in the snow wit them on....if i were to take them he wouldn't want to play in the snow..dont kno y....but if it makes him happy i'll spoil him rotten... :lol:

Back