• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's Ariel!

huesiemama

Meet Ariel, our new female! :l*v: Just adopted her yesterday from a friend's mother who does independent rescue. We are told that she is about 6 months old and that her right eye was scratched when she was younger, causing the "ghosting". That is why the original owner gave her up! :swear: Oh well, more Ariel love for us! :lotsaluv:
P6180658.jpg

Makes her unique!!!!!! All I got to say is I am glad you have her instead of the owner...

What a sweet looking girl. And good for you for rescuing this little angel. Congrats on your new girl and keep the pictures coming.

Congrats! She already looks settled and happy on a lap in your picture. :) We'll look forward to more pictures... :wggle:

She's a cutie--love the little cowlick on her bangs! :l*v: So glad you've ended up with her rather than her former owner.

Well her former owner doesn't deserve her. You wouldn't give up one of your children if something happened to them ...
Well done and enjoy her- she sure looks like she is enjoying life right now :)
Julie and the girls

Thanks for all the great replies! She really is a sweetheart.
She is also our first puppy. Our other dog is an adult Greyhound, James. We have fostered a few retired racers since he came home and I think that has been very helpful in giving preparation to having a puppy. The retired Greyhounds have to learn about being in a house, stairs, linoleum, patio doors and housebreaking too!

I have met a few of the retired greyhounds at local dog events around here. They are delightful. So sweet, docile it seems.

Back