Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabrina's new sisters and brothers

Post Thanks / Like

Your cats are beautiful
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

I myself have lost a cat as well and it breaks your heart, she was only 2 yrs old, its was very sudden, she had a massive allergic reaction to a steroid shot given to her to help with a sore she kept scratching open and would not heal. I felt horrible and blamed myself for almost a year over it. I had a special bond with her that I don't know if I can explain. My mom had found her at work in a tire curled up half dead. Someone had burned her front paws and whiskers. My mom brought her home and we nursed her back to health and she was so close to me, she had mental issues, so I was very very close to her, as she needed special care. It broke my heart when she passed. Its so hard to lose animals as they are like our own kids.