• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to the board

RockNRollCav

Hi,

I'm new to the board, and am soon to be the proud owner of a 4-month old blenheim boy that we've named Corgan. I already have several questions, but I'll try to post in moderation! :)

Thanks,

RockNRollCav

'Moderation' -- what's that? :lol: We welcome questions, chat about cavaliers, and of course pictures. Welcome to the board -- I've just moved your thread into the Introductions section. :)

Please don't hold back :lol: !! tell about Corgan. don't forget to post photos. :)

Welcome to the board. Love the pics of your pup. Can't wait to see more of him once he is home! Congrats.

Claire said:
Welcome, what a sexy little bum he has..

I was just thinking the same thing LOL

He's got one of those little botties that you just want to squish :lol: He looks a little armful of love and cuddles :flwr:

Back