• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gum on My Bum

Linda

IMG_2143.jpg

Mommy says I am naughty cause I got gum stuck on my bum.

IMG_2142.jpg

Do you see any gum on my bum I don't :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

IMG_2140.jpg

What Mom I can't hear you, I swear I did'nt do it.
Darby was 12 weeks yesterday, and he
is a mischevious little red headed monster.
We love it, I cannot believe the places he gets into.
He really really did get gum on his bum.

I am sitting here at work laughing my head off out loud and partly crying because I pick my baby up on June 30th and have this to look forward too. It makes laugh with pure joy. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Oh bless him he's such a cracking wee fellow..just love him to bits xxxx

Look at that face, how could he EVER do anything naughty, he's just too cute!!

Love him - he's gorgeous :flwr:
Gum is one of Kelvin's pet hates. People throw it on the street and Daisy Boo always tries to eat it.

What great shots Linda! He looks like a contortionist like that on the lounge!! He may be naughty but he is sooo nice!! :D
Julie and the girls

Thank you all for your kind words about my Red Head Ball of Energy
whom I love to death.

He is a hoot, he stole a tomato on the wkd right off one of my friends
plates and took off to go eat it.
Then looked at us as if to say who me. Never :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

The gum got on his little bum when one of the sibiling of the little children I watch came to pick up his brother and he spit his gum out in my backyard. Guess who found it :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

The little one was told no more gum at my house.

Anyway we got the gum out of the bum and all is well.

I know I already replied to this one, but I keep coming back because everytime I see these adorable pictures I just start laughing. I have only 2 days left until I get my blenheim cav and just think of all the crazy things she will be doing. Looks like you have your hands full. He looks very mischievous.

I can't stop looking at or laughing at these pics :lol: Just wait until I show my youngest - he's more Cav puppy mad than I am !!!!!!

I've always wanted to breed cavaliers but there's no way I could whilst he was at home - he'd make us keep them all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and he DOES adore the adults just as much. He always shares the walking and clean up duties with me without complaining, he just doesn't do the grooming because of his allergies
sick0026.gif

DARN YOU and your too cute ruby! Now, all I can think about is getting one :) She is just ADORABLE and scrumptious!

Kristen

Back