• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Corgan's Glamour Shots!

RockNRollCav

These are the first photos our breeder showed us - we thought he belonged in an Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue! Look at the variety of poses! How could we possibly NOT fall in love with him?! We bring him home on July 15, and can't wait!!

172788996_673f25aa2a_o.jpg

Vogue!

172788997_0926a479ab_m.jpg

Corgan the Explorer!

172788998_f18f2120c9_m.jpg

sexy, sultry pose

172789000_7eb85d42f1_m.jpg

Here I am![/code]

He is a total doll! He looks like he'll be fun little baby to have around. I love his curly coat! When Chester has a bath his rear end is all curly and fluffy for a week or so and he looks so silly.

Where in VA are you? I'm in Richmond and Chester's breeder is in Fredericksburg.

He is a sweetie that is for sure.

He looks like he is going to have a gorgeous coat.

GudrunTheRed said:
Where in VA are you? I'm in Richmond and Chester's breeder is in Fredericksburg.

We're in NoVa. I spoke with a breeder in Fredericksburg - is your's Rainbow Farm or something like that? That's who I talked to. They didn't have any "older puppies" available - we were looking for a 6 mo to 2 year old dog, and they didn't have any. We found Corgan in OK who was a little young, but we couldn't resist him!

What a cutie-patootie! You must be getting so excited! Just a couple weeks left!

Congrats and welcome.

Back