• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RORY!!!!

rory

Rory reminded me that I haven't posted pics of him in ages! So here are some of my baby that I took today, playing with Shiloh. :D

DSCF9101.jpg

DSCF9145.jpg

DSCF9134.jpg

DSCF9109-1.jpg

DSCF9089.jpg

DSCF9100.jpg

DSCF9083.jpg

DSCF9090.jpg

DSCF9144.jpg

Isn't he just the CUTEST ever?!

Such joyful pictures; they really are a nice way to celebrate the good results of his exam! cl*p cl*p

Wow, it's been awhile since we've seen him, and his hair seems so thick and full now!! They look so happy together! :D

Such wonderful pictures yet again Kendall. It is great to see the "kids" running and playing together. :D
Julie and the girls

Thanks, all!! His coat is getting thicker, but he's also getting a smidge fat.. :oops: I cut back his food a bit more. He was getting a full cup a day before his neuter, then I cut back to 2/3 cup. And now to 1/2 cup a day!! :shock: Their metabolism really does change a lot!! But at the neuro exam on Tuesday I weighed him and he was up too 9.2kgs!! (~20lbs) :shock: Before he was at 17.5 to 18lbs max!

I think he looks adorable--I especially love his camo Puppia! I'm getting one for Gus, too! :)

wonderful photos! shiloh is a doll, what a sweetheart! and rory, wow, he looks so healthy and full of life and happiness. great shots you got, i love the one where rory is running toward you with the chew in his mouth, and the one where he's tugging on the chew while youre holding it, i love his expression.

rory said:
Thanks, all!! His coat is getting thicker, but he's also getting a smidge fat.. :oops: I cut back his food a bit more. He was getting a full cup a day before his neuter, then I cut back to 2/3 cup. And now to 1/2 cup a day!! :shock: Their metabolism really does change a lot!! But at the neuro exam on Tuesday I weighed him and he was up too 9.2kgs!! (~20lbs) :shock: Before he was at 17.5 to 18lbs max!

wow, 1/2 cup sounds so small--does he have a nutritional supplement with it, or is it enough? how much exercise does he get? i don't exercise zack every day. by exercise, i mean taking him to the dog park to run with the dogs and run around the big park for an hour or so. sometimes it gets too late after work. i was just wondering how much exercise rory gets and whether it makes a difference in preventing post neuter weight gain, or whether he's gaining in spite of exercise.

(in the photos, i can't really see any sign of being overweight--he looks just right).

Back