Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabrina's new sisters and brothers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sabrina's new sisters and brothers

This is Cisco my little guy
    This is Callie, Cisco's sister, these 2 had been dumped on the side of the road together at about 3 weeks old, I nursed them back to health and now they are thriving.
    This is Sebastian, he is the King, just ask him he will tell you.
    This is Honey, she is 13 and just enjoying life.

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures, love the brown feet on the siblings! Callie looks like she's driving a car with her arm out the window!!
    Is Sebastian hearing impaired--common in white male cats? What a good lookin guy, and Honey is beautiful! We also have a 13-yr old that "just enjoying life"...not so much life with the two dogs, but life in general! Our other cat doesn't mind the dogs.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments. Sebastian is not hearing impaired, he does however have "selective hearing from time to time". Callie can't meow, she chirps, its the funniest sounding thing, we thought we had a critter in our basement when she first started doing it, but can't meow at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mlc4140
    Thanks for the compliments. Sebastian is not hearing impaired, he does however have "selective hearing from time to time". Callie can't meow, she chirps, its the funniest sounding thing, we thought we had a critter in our basement when she first started doing it, but can't meow at all.
    Our one cat, Jackson, does the same thing! We tease him that only dogs can hear is meows! He air-meows, too!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Callie looks like she's driving a car with her arm out the window!!
    She does! In a laid back cruisin' sort of way.

Lovely cats. I love white cats though I don't have one amongst my four. That's a 'reserved' space someday, if just the right white cat comes along...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

LOL she does look like she is cruisin, she puts herself in the weirdest positions. When I got Sebastian he had two gray/black spots on top of his head, if you look really close in that picture you can kind of see them. They kept getting lighter and lighter and my husband couldn't get over that as dark as they once were that they are completely gone now. I use to tell him that they were his devil's horns and the lighter the spots became the more devilish he became, and for the most part its been true. He is one of a kind, as I am writing this he is ever so casually walking by Callie while she is trying to take a drink of water and pushing her head down in it and then taking off for the living room and coming back and repeating himself. Its never a dull moment around here as I am sure all of you can relate to that, but I tell you when I have a bad day at work, I come home to my animals and its better instantly. I will also beable to take Sabrina to work with me everyday if I want. So its nice I have that option.

Post Thanks / Like

Sabrina has a beautiful family! I used to have a cat that looked like honey. Her name was Christmas and she went to heaven when she was 18 yrs old. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww. they are all so sweet! How do they all get along with your pup?
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't gotten Sabrina yet, I get her next Friday. I am sure it will be interesting for a few weeks. My avatar is a picture of her at 4 weeks old when we went to visit her. I hope that everyone will get along with each other. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will have to watch closely. She will go to work with me during the day, so at least I don't have to worry about the cats picking at her while I am gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mlc4140
    He is one of a kind, as I am writing this he is ever so casually walking by Callie while she is trying to take a drink of water and pushing her head down in it and then taking off for the living room and coming back and repeating himself.
    Too funny!! What a pistol.

What beautiful cats. I do miss my kitty babies. We had KT and SweetPea, each lived to 13 and one passed from kidney failure, the other from lymphoma.

Seeing your beautiful kitties reminds me of my little luvs.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah