• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Announcement!!

Moviedust

I've been holding back some news the last few days to wait and be 100% confident everything would go through... But I couldnt wait any longer to tell everyone that we have been approved to adopt Lucky Star's Torie!!

Torie was listed on the Lucky Star website along with her sister, Amy. Amy has found a new home in South Carolina, and Torie will come to live with us. Of course, we are thrilled and can't wait to bring her home. We don't have all the details yet, but we hope to have it all worked out soon.

As soon as I have more info, I'll be sure to let you know!!

Yay! Yay! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures of Torie in her new home. Hats off to you for giving this baby a new home.

Congrats!!! She's adorable! What is the age difference between her and Cedar?

Jen said:
Congrats!!! She's adorable! What is the age difference between her and Cedar?

Cedar will be 12 mo in a few weeks. Torie is 15 months. So 3-4 mo difference is all. Believe it or not, though, Cedar at 11.4 lbs is the larger of the two!! Torie is about 9 lbs. They sound well suited. :)

this is really a cause to celebrate! good news! boy is amy cute. and sooo small. that's neat.

Congrats to you both. Hope Cedar likes her new sister :D Two Cavaliers = Twice the trouble, twice the fun and twice the cuddles :flwr: :lotsaluv:

Back