• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Silly Photos

fuzzie bear

Yes, its me again with some more silly photos...

My first wholesale order came into for doggie sunglasses, so spent a mad half hour trying to get all 4 to pose - failed miserably with ginger... she just hid in the corner ! Don't blame her... lol

Just going crusing for cavalier chics...
bailey11.jpg

These sunglasses are making me hungry...
bailey12.jpg

And... the weather report today... its all sun, sun, sun
ruby10.jpg

Its time to look cool now and pretend i'm enjoying all this...
ruby11.jpg

Anyone think of a caption for Ritzi ?? lol
ritzi10.jpg

:rotfl:

These made me laugh out loud, especially the pink ones!! Too funny! :lol:

OH I just wonder what they are thinking!!!!!!! :lol:
Do they keep the sunglasses on????

Nancy
NJ

Bailey just didn't want it on at all - but suprisingly he looks the most comfortable in all the photos. But then again hes a real boy in that he hates anything on him - he scratched frantically at his puppia harness, tried to knock the glasses off and he cries when I put clothes on him...lol

Ritzi(bottom pic) is my oldest - shes 8 this year. She didn't blink at all when I put them on, it was just like ah... shes paying attention to me instead of that spoilt brat Ruby... lol

Ruby went a bit bonkers, but then when she realised she was getting attention, she was quite happy with them on !

I'm still laughing at the thought of them...

Hope you don’t mind me asking, but how well do they fit?

I been thinking about getting some for my SianE as now her eyesight is getting much worst she needs the protection. As much as I try to keep an eye on her out walking she still has no fear (thankfully) and tends to bump in to things.

So I’m hoping these will still give her the freedom to carry on walking into the middle of the rose beds over the park to sniff the one right in the middle. :yikes

Cruising for chicks made me belly laff! We have a couple of pairs of these glasses but they keep trying to knock them off. I'll have to get some pixs too. they are just too funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks. I needed that.
I love the skull and crossbones on The Real Boy's shades. :lol:

When i took the glasses out of the pack, i was thinking no way are they going to sit properly on dogs, but believe it or not they actually sit perfectly when you adjust them correctly.... think I had the wrong size on Ruby though, they just look so huge..lol

What great photo's had me laughing - they are called doggles aren't they we have seen them over here also.

Back