Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just call me crazy - 3 going on 4 cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just call me crazy - 3 going on 4 cavaliers

Hi, I joined the site and wanted to post a little about my cav. family. I have 3 cavaliers between 2 - 4 years of age and I am waiting for a tri-color to be old enough to take home. It was born on 6/15/06.

My black & tan and my ruby cavaliers are half-sister & half-brother to each other. I have had them since they were small puppies. Their names are Merry & Pippin. Then this spring I decided to add to my happy family and found a 3 1/2 year old male blenheim that was being retired from his studding duties. His name is Lucky Luke. I have had him since 5/20/06 and he is such a little love bug.

The breeder just told me that Luke was a daddy one last time and his litter was born on June 15th. I thought about it long and hard and I would really like to have one of his tri-color kids. The breeder told me that there were only males available, so that is what I will be getting around the middle of August. I have even picked out a name already, Jolly Jumper.

I can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry....we won't call you crazy here...just normal. Cavalier gets in the blood and there is no turning back. I have Maya Rose blk/tan, Annie, Scout(rubies) who are 3 1/2 and Jasmine(tri) who just turned 3 and then little Sassafrass(tri) who is 1 1/2.....see we are all crazy if you are
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

If you are crazy-- I am the queen of crazy. I have turned down 5 promotions cuz I won't work full time. I don't want to admit how many of these loves I have at my house right now. Sandy

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Sandy..you can share with us...we won't tell anybody...and then we will have a good excuse for getting one more cuz we need to catch up with you
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

6,5, 4, 3, 2.5,2,2,2,1.75,1.75,1.25,.5,.5 year olds-- tho all don't live with me. I co-own a few with family members. But they are all my babies of my heart. Sandy

Post Thanks / Like

Lucky you! Sounds like cavalier heaven to me
    Annie at the bridge 3/13

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO Sandy is that all? I thought you were going to say 30 or something My 'breeder' that I got Maxx from had 15 Cavaliers and now her Mum and Sister have both passed away, she's taken their Cavaliers in too - I forget how many she had at the last count but they are all so well looked after and loved so much. Her home and she and her hubby are just devoted to their 'babies'.

I think I could manage a few more but hubby would object to being pushed further down the line....

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Crazy! Welcome!! This is the one place where no one will think you're nuts! I wish I could do more...but I'm settling with two. Until I retire, move to my parents' farm in South Carolina, and can have all the cavaliers my little heart desires!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I think most of us are Cav Junkies on this board. Welcome! You are going to fit in just fine!!!

JaneB

Be sure to post pictures when you can!

Post Thanks / Like

Not crazy at all!!!

just normal!!!

Welcome!

Alison, wilts, U.K.