• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flea & Tick

Jen

For those of you in the US who use Flea and Tick meds (chewable tablets), where do you get yours? The vet? Online?

Thanks!

I'd like to know the best (least expensive--counting shipping!) online place to order frontline and interceptor. I've been buying from the vet, but with two dogs, the extra convenience doesnt outweight the added cost.

Who has that valuable link?????

Moviedust said:
I'd like to know the best (least expensive--counting shipping!) online place to order frontline and interceptor. I've been buying from the vet, but with two dogs, the extra convenience doesnt outweight the added cost.

Who has that valuable link?????

That's where I'm at too, now with a 2nd dog!

Savings on flea treatment

I have ordered from www.bullwrinkle.com and from dr.Foster and Smith and they have excellent prices. I use heartgard plus and Frontline Plus on my Shih Tzus(they are in full coat). I use Heartgard Plus and Frontline spray on my Cavalier(he is very easy to spray and it is so effective. The spray is so much more economical to use and my breeder recommends it for her Cavaliers. It is amazing how much you can save online, I usually order a years supply of things so I can avoid shipping cost from Bullwrinkle.
Pam

Back