• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's our Dreamboat Annie

A

anniespeeps

Meet Annie, the newest member of our family. She's about four months old, and she's the sweetest dog ever! She loves to dig and chew, but we love her. Hopefully you will too.

annie1.jpg

Riding to my new home with Mom.

annie2.jpg

Snoozing on Dad's lap during my first car ride.

annie3.jpg

My first bone. Mmmmmm meaty!

annie4.jpg

Me with my new little boyfriend, Fenway. I wasn't too sure about him at first, but he's awfully cute.

annie5.jpg

Princess Annie in her favorite perch

Let us know what you think of our little dreamboat!

Annie's People

Awww :flwr:

Shes just like my little ruby in that she has a mark of white on her forehead and beside her nose...

Well your little Annie is beautiful. I have a little girl named Annie also who is a ruby with a touch of white. She is so beautiful to me. She is 3 years old. I hope your Annie brings you as much joy as my Annie brings to me.

Mary said:
Well your little Annie is beautiful. I have a little girl named Annie also who is a ruby with a touch of white. She is so beautiful to me. She is 3 years old. I hope your Annie brings you as much joy as my Annie brings to me.

Mary, I would also love to see your Annie.

Annipeeps, your Annie is just gorgeous I am just loving all these rubies
that are popping up everywhere.

She is a looker, does Fenway belong to you too he is adorable too. :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations and welcome! Annie is a real cutie and I love her name. Dreamboat Annie was one of my favorite songs!

"Heading out this morning into the sun
Riding on the diamond waves, little darlin’ one

Warm wind caress her
Her lover it seems
Oh, Annie
Dreamboat Annie my little ship of dreams"

J.

Linda ...here is a pic of my grown up Annie. She is 3 1/2 years old and absolutely the sweetest personality. She is the pup that was attacked by the pit bull last year. This is not a great pic..I need to get some good ones. She is on the grooming table eyeing up those treats.
000_0681.jpg

OMG, she is beautiful what a coat.

Oh you just made my day, but don't tell Tedbear he gets mad at me.

The poor little thing, I am so so sorry she was attacked.
You are so lucky she is okay.

I just think she is beautiful, I am totally in love with Ruby's.
I love Darby so much, I hope he has a gorgeous coat like your Annie and My Tedbear.

Hey Nicki, we need some new pictures of Tedbear, Jack & Rupert.

Thank you Mary she truly is gorgeous.

Linda said:
She is a looker, does Fenway belong to you too he is adorable too. :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks! No, Fenway is not ours. A relative got Fenway after she fell in love with our little Annie.

Jay said:
Dreamboat Annie was one of my favorite songs!

We love that song too. She is our little ship of dreams (and she knows it, too). :)

Back