• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me & My Brother He really does like me you know

Linda

Brothers3.jpg

My Brother Likes Me Now, I don't know why he didn't like me at first. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Brothers2.jpg

He Really Really Does, It took him a whole month I don't know why. :?: :?: :?: :?: :w**h**:

Dudleystairs1.jpg

My Buddy Dudley (y)

DudleyStairs.jpg

Hangin out :wggle:

love.jpg

Do you think he likes me :?: :?: :?: :?: :xfngr:

mybed.jpg

My Buddy Derrick's Bed that's what he thinks icon_devil

DarbysBlankie.jpg

My Mom said I am cute in this picture she likes it. :lotsaluv:

roxanne4.jpg

My Auntie Roxanne & Auntie Nicki like this picture of me they said I was cute, I don't know what they are talkin about give me some food now. :mexwav:
I love everybody especially if they have food, I will do anything if you give me some. Let's make a deal :huh:

Oh crying buckets now Sweetheart, can't believe these photos, they are just WONDERFUL.

We knew Dudley would come round, and how!! They look so sweet together, I love Rubies and Blenheims together.

Dudley you are looking very handsome, I can see Momma has been busy tidying up your coat...and Darby looks so cute with his blankie.

Darby, if I send you a food parcel will you jump in the box and fly over to visit LOL...I PROMISE to let your Momma have you back icon_whistling

OH LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!
They are soooo precious together!
YOu knew it would happen and boy, don't they look heavenly!
OMG! I need more pictures!!!!!
How do you stand it???? Don't you just want to watch them ALLL DAY???
Love them!

Yay! Yay! We all knew you would grow to love him Dudley....you both are so cute together. Great pictures.

We all told you that Dudley would come around - but I think they are totally best buddies now - they are so lovely I can come over and dog sit anytime, although would have to bring my gang..... icon_whistling

Oh how gorgeous. I knew Dudley wouldn't be able to keep up with his 'How dare you bring another baby home, mummy?' routine for long :lol: They never can :lol:

Darby, when you've finished visiting Auntie Nicki and the boys then come and visit Auntie Donna and her boys too ;)

Mummy won't miss you too much & you can have a lovely holiday ;) :lol:

Oh Linda...what fantastic pictures. Now that is what cavaliers do best- sleep in a pile together. I have so many pictures of my girls like that. It just warms the heart to see them cuddled together. Twice as much to love :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Back