• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Picking up Sabrina today

mlc4140

Well the day is here, I have been up since 4am off and on. I am like a kid at Christmas. LOL. I get to pick up my baby today. I will be sure to post some pictures after we get settled in. I can't wait. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Well off to take my shower so I can leave.

Have a good trip and we look forward to the deluge of puppy pics - I NEVER tire of puppy pics :flwr: In fact, I never tire of Cavalier pics full stop :lol:

OOOH how exciting, another new baby on the board.

Can't wait for the photos, she is so gorgeous - have a wonderful trip and enjoy your new wee one.

Hooray today is the day!!! I can so relate to waking up at 4 a.m.!! Definitely feels like Christmas morning doesn't it?! So excited for you.

Wow! Seems like yesterday when I was doing the same thing. Up at 0 dark thirty to catch a plane to bring Fauna home. I'm so excited for you! I know your baby will be wonderful and bring you such joy! Let us know how your trip and your first few days go.

JaneB

Hey that's so exciting! Can't wait to hear all about how it goes and to see some pics. :snap:

Back