• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I need your advice quickly

Linda

I am heading north for the holiday wkd here in Canada, as it is Canada's
139th Birthday, my hubby will be staying on to finish up some
work for friends as he is on holidays.

My question is he said he will keep Dudley with him but not Darby, as he
is more of a handful.

He will be staying on for an extra 2 Days, will this harm the bonding that
they are starting to do. ?????????????

Or should I just bring them both home on Monday, please please respond quickly as I am leaving at noon hour and rely on all my friends here
on this wonderful board.

Thanks
Be Good

They should be fine separated for a couple of days and all the more glad to see each other when they are back together. Gives each one some special time alone also. Just my opinion but I don't see where there would be any problem. Mine are so excited to see each other when I take one out to the vet or whatever.

I agree with Mary. I don't think it would hurt either of them either. Even when my two go to see Alison and her girlies they get excited and Maxx won't leave her Roise alone :lotsaluv: they kiss and love each other and run around like lunatics :lol:

I think they will be fine separated - Dudley is such a Daddy's boy, he will love some time just with his Papa, and you can have some special time with the wee man.

I think they will be thrilled to see each other too - they are not going anywhere "strange" to them, and it's only a couple of days.

Enjoy some special time with Darby!!

i agree wit everybody, even when im away from King for no more then 2 hrs he's so glad to see me...like i've been gone 4 days or weeks...so i might do the bonding some good

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks everybody, I will leave Dudley with his Daddy and bring my baby home. Let you know how the interactions went after being apart for a few days.

HAVE A SUPER WKD.
LUV YOU GUYS
:lotsaluv:

Oh, they'll be fine! Andd probably more happy to see each other on return, too! :) Plus it will give you good bonding time with Darby. ;)

Back