• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Schnauzer Sibs

Jen

We had a playdate with Gus' sibs. We met at Woody's house and Edith was there, too. She's the only girl and the most petite, she also has the typical Schnauzer haircut. Gus is a bit bigger than Edie and his hair is a bit longer as well. Woody is the largest, and he's never had a haircut so he's for sure the shaggiest!!

Here Cheri is on the left with Woody, next is Gus and me, and Edith is with her mom on the right. Notice Abbey in the background below begging to be picked up!! :lol:

PuppyplaydatewithEdithandGus001.jpg

Here Gus is on the left, Woody on the right
PuppyplaydatewithEdithandGus002.jpg

Woody is trying to get Edith to play with the ball
PuppyplaydatewithEdithandGus004.jpg

Edith watching the mayhem that is Woody, the kid is nuts!! He's for sure got the most energy of the group. Here he's attacking Gus.
PuppyplaydatewithEdithandGus009.jpg

They are so cute! How did you tell them apart so people knew which to take home? :lol: How did you find Woody's owners -- I remember you met Edith's owners somewhere... a class?

Also is that A CAT looking out the door in that top picture -- teensy tiny black and white face? :lol: :lol: Thinking: quick, now's the time to have a smoke and a glass of whiskey, while they are all out with the stupid dogs... 8)

Great pics. That is wonderful that you know where his sibs are and can visit.

karlin said:
They are so cute! How did you tell them apart so people knew which to take home? :lol: How did you find Woody's owners -- I remember you met Edith's owners somewhere... a class?

Also is that A CAT looking out the door in that top picture -- teensy tiny black and white face? :lol: :lol: Thinking: quick, now's the time to have a smoke and a glass of whiskey, while they are all out with the stupid dogs... 8)

When we got him, we gave our number to the foster mom to pass to the other owners. Turns out the three of us only live within miles from one another, so we're going to try to do a playgroup a few times a month.
They don't have a cat, it must be a reflection of something. Good eye though!

Yeah another Woody (all be it another breed) - I just love that picture of Abby in the background.

Back