• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello we are new and live in VA!

IanKyla

Hello,
I am a mom to a 6 month old Ruby male named Ian and a 7 month old B&T named Kyla. I am hoping to get Ian into the show ring soon, but have NO prior experience with showing! I worked as a Vet Asst for 5 years so I at least have that on my side - lol!
I also have 21 month old twin toddlers so I am always on my toes!! :D We are eager to learn lots and make new friends!!

Thank You Cathy, I do have my hands full! I think you actually welcomed me on the Cavalier Connection board as well :)
Did you have a hard time housebreaking your female? Kyla is stubborn as a mule!!

Welcome to the board! Cute pups. Good luck with your showing...keep us posted on how it goes.

Wow you really do like a challenge. Having your puppies about one month apart in age, you must have a lot of puppy action and laughs.

As far as house-breaking, I also have a B&T female and she also is a challenge. She just turned 2 years and thought I was finally over mistakes in the house. We hadn't had any problems for about 6 months. However a month ago, I brought home a third dog and now my B&T is going in the house again. She has regressed.

I guess my only advise is not to give up. Be consistent in your training and she will eventually come around. Each dog is different and you will get through this period. It just takes time.

Back