• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who did this?

JaneB

Flora and Fauna did a number on a roll of paper towels while we were in the yard. Poor Rudy got the blame until we discovered the two of them running around with pieces of toweling hanging from their mouths. Rudy really does put up with alot from those two wild girls!

JaneB

I DID NOT do this, they did. Really!

cefef17b.jpg

Wow that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! :lol: :lol: :lol: I had to grab everyone in the office and show them this pic...
Awesome!

That long suffering face... this is perfect matched with those pics of the cavaliers sleeping on him. You could do a gallery just of all that Rudy puts up with with those darn pesky cavaliers.

Oh poor Rudy :( :lol: He has a face that's as yummy as a Cavalier's, bless him. I love Bulldogs, my uncle had one when I was a child and he used to follow me everywhere, always wanting to play :D

You are so right, Karlin, I'll have to do just that. I have so many pictures of Rudy "enduring" the wrath of the Cavalier girls. He is so patient with them, what a dear boy he is. One bite and he could eat them whole. He is gentle and kind to them and they love him for it. I wish you all could see them run through the house playing keep away with a ball. The whole ball is in his mouth and the girls are hanging on those silly jowls trying to take it from him. It is a riot to watch him try to run under the coffee table with them on his heels. Our house is a circus! I'll get some more put together so you can at least get the general jist of the chaos. It is something to behold! :lol:

JaneB

Back