• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wrigley!

Bruce H

Here are some photos of Wrigley that I am posting for Kristen. He sure has turned out to be a beautiful boy! Hopefully Kristen will jump in and make a few comments about her boy. Thanks so much for sending the pictures of our "grandson", Kristen. You have no idea how much it means to us to get pictures and hear about our grandchildren.

I believe the first one is of Wrigley and his mom Star just before he left for his forever home.

179165474_6721e19028_o.jpg

179165487_9fda2c10e8_o.jpg

179165485_ccfaa8d07d_o.jpg

179165484_a0f95ff31f_o.jpg

179165482_6576039f4c_o.jpg

179165480_76230d012d_o.jpg

What a beautiful boy you have there Kristen. I love the puppy pic and the black and white picture. He is gorgeous. No wonder the seniors love his visits. Thanks for posting these Bruce. You have good reason to be a proud grandpa.

Thank you for posting, Bruce! We do call you and Kris his grandparents when we talk to him about being from Minnesota! He just has the greatest personality -- lively, fun, and only a wild child when company comes over for the first five minutes! He thinks everyone who comes over is there for a special playdate. His favorite thing to do is nap and cuddle right next to us. He's so loving and has the most kind demeaner. I love how he follows me around the house (even if he was napping a second before he hears me get up) and he greets everyone with a waggling tail and a smile. He loves to play fetch and roughhouse with my husband, and he growls like a big, mean dog when he's not winning in the game, but if you say, "kisses" he stops forgetting he likes to win and covers you with his puppy tongue! We, obviously, adore him. He reminds us so much of Mama Star and seems to have the same markings on his side, just like hers. He loves getting the mail with me and playing with big and small dogs. We have a jack russel, a boxer, and two mastiffs and he roughhouses with the big dogs and the is very playful with the little ones. For a fifteen pound dog, he's pretty versatile in his friend choices! I could probably go on forever about his likes/dislikes (any kind of vent in the house and golfers on the course--only b/c when he's inside he wants to be playing with them, too!) Enjoy the pictures!!!!! We just love him to pieces.

thanks bruce! you can be a very proud grandpa.
kristen, he is adorable. the photo with star is so precious.
thanks for telling about what he's like.

I love the one of him with Star too. It is quite beautiful. How could anyone NOT love a cavalier!!!
Julie and the girls

Star is so beautiful - she was bound to have a great litter - it is so nice when you see how they are going, and to keep Bruce and Kris in the loop as pround grandparents....

She is completely adorable and so much like her gorgeous Mamma :D

If ever you get fed up of her then send her to me :lol: :flwr:

Back