• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier found in The Wirral

Maxxs_Mummy

Karlin,

Don't know if I'm in the right part or not but can you move this thread if not? I've just found this whlst looking for something else cavalier related. She looks such a sad little girl and it seems that no one has claimed her yet :(

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/wirraldogs/Detail.asp?DogsID=2620

MVC-0206-06.jpg

If she's not claimed within seven days then she will be up for adoption .....

I have emailed them to ask them to contact the regional Rescue co-ordinator if she isn't claimed within seven days - let's hope they do!

awwwww - bless her little heart.

I want her! Let's hope she finds a loving home. Wish she wasn't so far away :(

Poor little lass.

I hope she does get a good home and are not put off by the cataracts. My Pippin just had cataract surgery June 15th and he is doing great! He had juvenille cataracts and he was less than 3 years old when he needed the operation. His new eyes are clear and he can see!

I really hope that that sweet little girl finds a loving home.

What a pretty but scared little face. Hope she ends up in a wonderful forever home.

This is fine here or can also go in rescue. I'd suggest contacting the appropriate rescue coordinator however and letting them know she is in this shelter. Then there's a higher chance she will get into rescue and get an appropriate home as the pounds/shelters will often not have the time or take the time to contact rescues. (y)

Thanks Karlin,

I have already contacted Cavalier Rescue and also Doglost about this little girl. I'm debating whether to go and get her and tell hubby that she was dumped on the doorstep - don't think he'd fall for it though :roll:

She just looks so sad, poor little love. She just needs a soft lap and a big cuddle :lotsaluv:

Claire,

I've already rung doglost and also posted on the threads for missing Tri cavalier bitches.

I just wish someone would reclaim her as she obviously does look as if she's been loved. She looks so sad now :(

LOL Nicki,

He wouldn't believe you either :( He doesn't seem to trust any female who adores Cavaliers, he says we're all the same :roll: Don't know what he means ;) :lol:

I think he dreads me and Alison getting together as he knows that I always inform him that she has more dogs than me and Mark lets her have as many as she wants..... :lol:

She's still there :( . I keep going and looking at her little face - so sad :( I hope her family reclaims her soon or she gets adopted by a nice new one ....

The lady from Cavalier rescue was going to see what she could do - obviously nothing sorted yet :(

Maybe someone would like to go and get her and 'dump' her on my doorstep?????? ;)

Donna, I know your husband has put a limit on the # of cavaliers you can have, but if a good friend of yours was to leave this poor lost cav. on your doorstep, how could he say no. I think you need to work up a plan to get this little girl to your loving home.

Donna the 7 days are up today!!!

This poor wee mite, anyone near the Wirral can join in our run to "dump" her on Donna's doorstep???

I don't think he would Charleen, that's the thing :lol:

Nicki, if you know of anyone who is coming this way for their summer hols....

My eldest is moving to london soon (or so he says) so i'll have to replace him with a furbaby....

Love the new avatar :D

You definitely need a replacement for your son then...a Cavalier would be FAR less trouble :D and three really isn't so difficult... icon_whistling

Oh for my camper van, I'd be down tomorrow! :drivecar:

I'd love a camper van too. Hubby and I plan to travel in one when he retires - us and 20 dogs :lol:

Glad you like the avatar, i've been playing with my 'new' digital camera that I won at Xmas - I can change the colour on it and am having great fun :lol:

I took some great pics at the wedding last week where they were mainly black and white but some colours were highlighted :D Really unusual :D

Nicki said:
Donna the 7 days are up today!!!

This poor wee mite, anyone near the Wirral can join in our run to "dump" her on Donna's doorstep???

I've e-mailed the shelter and will ring them in the morning. If Cavalier Rescue have not already saved her, we would be happy to have her in our home and to get her the medical help she needs with her cataracts and flea dermatitis.

I hope she wasn't abandoned because of her troubles, but it could well be. :(

Maxxs_Mummy said:
She's still there :( . I keep going and looking at her little face - so sad :( I hope her family reclaims her soon or she gets adopted by a nice new one ....

The lady from Cavalier rescue was going to see what she could do - obviously nothing sorted yet :(

Maybe someone would like to go and get her and 'dump' her on my doorstep?????? ;)

I really don't rate Cavalier rescue at the moment. :(

I've spent the last 5 weeks trying to contact our local co-ordinator - no answer at all. If someone in our area had a Cavalier in urgent need of re-homing, they wouldn't be able to reach her either. :(

I was so worried about this that I visited the 2 inner city animal shelters in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne on Sunday, to check whether any Cavaliers had been brought in. Luckily there weren't any.

This 'gap' worries me. However, there is a wonderful lady at NESSR (springer spaniel rescue) in the Scottish borders that also takes in Cavaliers, so that is good.

Update on this little lady.

She is available for adoption now and 3 people have expressed an interest in her! I'm 3rd on the list.

And Cavalier Rescue have made contact - so I must take last night's words back.

Good luck little girl - I'm sure the 1st person to see you will love you.

Back