• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier found in The Wirral

They didn't say how old she was - I'm just regretting not contacting them earlier. :(

I would like to be top of the list.

Misty, I'm sorry you had a such a delay hearing from Cavalier rescue - glad they've been in touch now though.

Fingers crossed for you for this wee one, you never know, the other two might not pass a homecheck...

If she is meant to be yours, it will all fall into place...if not then there will be another precious baby out there for you.

Yes NESSR are wonderful, Cynthia works so hard for all Spaniels - so I hope you'll forgive me plugging them again!!

http://www.nessr.org.uk/

Nicki said:
Misty, I'm sorry you had a such a delay hearing from Cavalier rescue - glad they've been in touch now though.

Fingers crossed for you for this wee one, you never know, the other two might not pass a homecheck...

If she is meant to be yours, it will all fall into place...if not then there will be another precious baby out there for you.

Yes NESSR are wonderful, Cynthia works so hard for all Spaniels - so I hope you'll forgive me plugging them again!!

http://www.nessr.org.uk/

Unfortunatley I haven't heard from Cavalier Rescue personally, but they did ring the Wirral Shelter about the tri with the cataracts. Admittedly this is a different area.

I'm not trying to reach Cavalier Rescue myself anymore at the moment - I'm hoping that Cynthia may come up with a special boy or girl for us at some point. From the time I have spent on her website, I can see she is completely devoted to the dogs and to finding them the right homes.

We took Cailean to the beach last night and a little blenheim came up to us. Cailean just wanted to love him and play with him - it was soooo sweet. His new 'friend' was tiny though and Cailean was completely in his face - trying to kiss him. The little Cavi ended up sitting on my lap, all cuddled up!

Cailean may have been confused, because his new friend had idential facial markings to Declan.

Tbh, I'm just happy that people have expressed an interest in the little girl with cataracts and I know the right dog will come along for us.

My hubby, who never owned dogs before meeting me, wants another doggie companion in our house, but says it must be a Cavalier!! Another addict. :)

{{{{{Misty}}}}} I truly hope you find another Cavalier soon. You have so much love to offer one and so does Cailean.

If this little girl doesn't come to you then another soon will, I'm sure :D

Poor little Cailean, it's so sad when he obviously misses his Daddy so much and wanted to make friends with the other little one.

Let's hope Cynthia comes up with a little angel for you sometime soon, if not then I'm sure someone on here will ;) :D

Back