Thread: Hello from Va Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Va Beach

Although I have had my pup since Feb, I only recently found out about this site. We took our pup (JJ) on his first camping trip over Memorial Day weekend and met a couple with a beautiful cavalier who was only 9 days older than JJ. What a coincidence!! Anyway, that is where I learned of the site.
    I had wanted a cavalier for years, but , we have a small house and 2 other dogs. I must admit that we bought our pup from a pet store, but, he was already sick and I couldn't bear to think what would happen to him if we didn't bring him home. I didn't think the store would spend the $$$ needed to make him well. He was very sick for the first six weeks we had him, but. trips to the vet and A LOT of TLC and he is very happy and healthy. As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures, I will share JJ with you.
    By the way, since I bought him after Jimmie Johnson won the Daytona 500 In Feb, and Jimmie is my favorite driver, you can see where I came up with JJ.
    Liesl

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the group, JJ is such a good name........ looking forward to see lots of pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Liesl and JJ. Glad to hear JJ is now healthy. Would love to see pictures of your little guy!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

and glad you found the board!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Jimmie Johnson is my driver too! Great name.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board, lovely litter!!! Have you decided which one you will be taking home???
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)