• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Va Beach

luvmycav

Although I have had my pup since Feb, I only recently found out about this site. We took our pup (JJ) on his first camping trip :drivecar: over Memorial Day weekend and met a couple with a beautiful cavalier who was only 9 days older than JJ. What a coincidence!! Anyway, that is where I learned of the site.
I had wanted a cavalier for years, but , we have a small house and 2 other dogs. I must admit that we bought our pup from a pet store, but, he was already sick and I couldn't bear to think what would happen to him if we didn't bring him home. I didn't think the store would spend the $$$ needed to make him well. He was very sick for the first six weeks we had him, but. trips to the vet and A LOT of TLC and he is very happy and healthy. :D As soon as I can figure out how to post pictures, I will share JJ with you.
By the way, since I bought him after Jimmie Johnson won the Daytona 500 In Feb, and Jimmie is my favorite driver, you can see where I came up with JJ.

Welcome to the group, JJ is such a good name........ looking forward to see lots of pictures.

Welcome Liesl and JJ. Glad to hear JJ is now healthy. Would love to see pictures of your little guy!

:rah: icon_welcome :rah: Welcome to the board, lovely litter!!! Have you decided which one you will be taking home??? :lotsaluv:

Back