• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a few new pics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Leo and Jaspar -- Jaspar actually looks smaller than Leo in this pic. They love this bed!

180198435_cb483efff0.jpg

Margaret (TKC's mum, who minds my dogs when I'm away) gave me this wicker cat bed for my cats, but we can all see who also fits in it and has taken it over half the time:

180198374_91782ff9d9.jpg

Lily and Leo were sitting together and looked so sweet I had to grab a pic:

180198544_0b79c56b2c.jpg

I was cooking dinner and looked up and here they all were, lined up on the stairs! :lol: First Jaspar was way up at the top, then Quincy went up to bump his head against Jaspar, then Leo arived, then Lily. Usually the cats will all settle on to different steps; I've never seen the dogs do this before.

180198505_f879dad1e1.jpg

Oh I love sleeping puppy pictures. Lily is getting so pretty. Great step picture...looks like Lily is bottom of the pack...

That is just too cute!!! That is the beauty of the digital camera age...we always have the camera ready for THAT shot. What a great one it is. Thanks for sharing.
Julie and the girls

What great photo's Karlin, love the wicker basket, would be in pieces if Busta was near..... :)

Lily is a new little lady that Karlin is fostering for the moment.....

Lily and Leo look so cute together!! Love the pic of the stairs, too funny, it's like Lily is just following suite with the boys! :lol: Is Jaspar ever able to get away from Quincy?!? :lol: :lol:

Jen said:
Is Jaspar ever able to get away from Quincy?!? :lol: :lol:

No, he's a pest!! He has to be next to Jaspar whenever Jaspar is in the room and it often drives Jaspar crazy. Sometimes Quincy lovebombs Leo instead however. :)

love the wicker basket, would be in pieces if Busta was near.....

I feared the same and therefore had never used a wicker cat basket but it turns out no one chews and they all like sleeping in it (well, all the cats, plus Jaspar, whever gets there first. The two girl cats fit in it together as they are smaller).

Nancy there's more on Lily here. She came from the pound:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2285[/quote]

Those pictures on the steps are just precious. I like the sleeping pictures as well.

The picture of Leo and Lily is wonderful. They each have just a bit of the 'attitude' in their expression that made me nuts for Cavaliers, and the tris especially. :flwr:

JeanKC said:
The picture of Leo and Lily is wonderful. They each have just a bit of the 'attitude' in their expression that made me nuts for Cavaliers, and the tris especially. :flwr:

Oh you said it!!!

I love the tri eyebrows -- makes their faces very expressive. It makes me laugh that Lily and leo have exactly the same shape eyebrows as well. :lol:

Very nice pics! They are all adorable. Jaspar is so cute in the basket. Leo's so sweet on the stairs, and what about Lily - she's slimming down and her hair is growing - what a pretty girl!

Were they all lined up on the stairs as sort of a stadium seating arrangement to watch you cooking? :lol:

Oh definately love the stair picture.... bet if you wanted them to pose for that there is no way its happening !! lol

it sure was cool of all of them to stay put while you reached for the camera. :) don't you hate it when you have a great shot and right before you push the button, they move. :yikes the beep of my camera turning on often causes Zack to stand up and walk toward me. :?

leo and lily make such a nice matching pair. :lol:

i also love the pictures of leo and jaspar, the way their colors offset each other. It would be a great idea for salt and pepper shakers, to use a tri and a blenheim.

Back