• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scavalier free to good home.....

Maxxs_Mummy

Well, I'm threatening to send him down the Cats Protection League :badgrin:

So far today I have found Maxx with his nose in a plastics recycling bag, trying to get to a plastic meat tray in the bottom. On my flower beds eating the bark - they had fences around them until yesterday when hubby removed them to weed.

He's been wandering in the conifer droppings where hubby has cut the trees down and also been and got himself stuck behind some old fence panels that were taken down yesterday :roll:

I have vacuumed once and now he's gone and dragged all sorts of cr@p back into the house again....

Anyone want him????? No, didn't think so :badgrin:

Little monkey he is, for a seven year old furbaby with SM he's not doing too badly is he?

:lol: :lol:
He sounds like Twinkle - always up to something. I cleaned the entire house yesterday and scrubbed the kitchen floor. There was a shower of rain and Twinkle went and dug up the flower bed and trailed muck into the kitchen and living room. I wonder why I bother icon_whistling

:shock: I'm always threatening Jake that I'm gonna put a sign around his neck "free to good home" and put him on a street corner...but after they took him...they'd probably return him!!

They are such mischief makers sometimes!! But we know how much we really love them.

Don't we just, Cathy? He's just jumped up at me, covered in sawdust and shavings again and covered me in kisses :l*v: :lol:

How could this be the naughty, bad baby I've been telling to go and lie in the shade all day????

Mary, he doesn't need any encouragement, thanks all the same :lol:

I'm glad he's not the only naughty baby though :lol: He just surprises me sometimes as he goes from 'old man ' to 'naughty puppy' mode in 30 seconds flat :roll: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Anyone want him????? ?

ME ME ME ME !!!

Maxxy darling I'd have you anytime, you and Rupert could have such fun being naughty veterans together :badgrin: :lol: :lol:

Rupert skips the "old man" mode and just does naughty puppy :D

Well at least he's kept you entertained today...BTW did you post the breadcrumbs story on here?

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Well, I'm threatening to send him down the Cats Protection League :badgrin:
....Little monkey he is, for a seven year old furbaby with SM he's not doing too badly is he?

sounds like an olympic decathalon.
there should be an event in agility competition called Mischief. :D

Nicki said:
Maxxs_Mummy said:
Well at least he's kept you entertained today...BTW did you post the breadcrumbs story on here?

Breadcrumbs? Remind me Nicki.....

It's bound to concern Maxx LMAO. He's so naughty :lol:

Ah hang on did you mean last week (or week before?) when I was finding breadcrunbs through the house? I went into the kitchen and found that my youngest had left the door linking the garage to the kitchen ajar. Maxx had managed to get out there and had scoffed half a french stick that was in a bin bag out there! The only reason it wasn't out in the wheelie bin is that I was tidying the kitchen late the night before and had just popped a few bits and pieces in a bin bag and left it in the garage overnight - you should've seen the mess - the garage, kitchen, my bed, the lounge & Maxx were covered in crumbs :lol: - Did his diet a power of good too, I don't think :roll: :roll: :lol:

Btw, Nicki, he'll be arriving in a cardboard box with holes in it via DHL before 9am tomorrow ;) :lol:

:D :D

Giggling here - he sounds like a typical Cavalier ;)

Aren't they funny? We have to put Cailean in the kitchen, behind his stair gate, whilst we tidy up. His 'help' is really not appreciated, nor is it help!!

His speciality is emptying waste paper baskets - about 1/2 second after we've put something in them. :D

Oh yes, Maxx is banned from my eldest son's bedroom for doing just that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rhys's bin is always overflowing and Maxx just loves to go in there and snuffle around in the paper and sweet wrappers - he empties it all over the landing and takes the choccie wrappers on Rhys's bed and gets choccie remnants everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last week, Rhys left his bedroom door open and Maxx sneaked in and ate half a snickers bar and was busy drinking a glass of coke when Rhys found him a few minutes later :roll: :roll: :roll:

Charlie would never dream of doing half the naughty things that Maxx does :D

I love that "bread crumb" story...will be giggling for awhile over that one.

Oh, Donna. You have given me a few chuckles over Max! He sounds like Casey, otherwise known as Jaws. Jaws got into the storage closet last week and pulled out a 25 lb. bag of dog kibble. He had the bag open and kibble strewn all over the kitchen. He must have rolled in because he had the evidence hanging from his ears, tail, and other body parts as well. They do keep you laffing! :yikes :yikes

Oh Molly. Another chuckle. Aren't they all a joy!! It is amazing how strong these little guys are when it comes to food isn't it. Pulling a 25 lb bag...bet my collie couldn't even do that but I know my ruby boy Scout who is 18 lbs could.... :D

You're stories had me grinning ear to ear. I love when they get into something, have it hanging off their ears, and look at you like "what??". Little mischief makers!!

I love this thread :D

Maxx sounds so much like Cailean :)

A couple of years ago we took Cailean to a country show. It was raining like mad and hence Cailean got very muddy.

We went into the beer tent for some shelter and had a diet coke. Before I could do anything, Cailean had jumped up onto the table and was sitting there, drinking my diet coke. :D

Bystanders were in fits of laughter.

Aren't Cavaliers mischievous? ;)

It must be yet another wonderful Cavalier trait :lol:

I always remember when I picked Maxx up from the breeder's home. She said to me "You must remember to discipline him from time to time. It's no use telling him 'NO' and laughing". I couldn't understand her at the time, but now I can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back