• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scavalier free to good home.....

Maxxs_Mummy said:
It must be yet another wonderful Cavalier trait :lol:

I always remember when I picked Maxx up from the breeder's home. She said to me "You must remember to discipline him from time to time. It's no use telling him 'NO' and laughing". I couldn't understand her at the time, but now I can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a warning label that should come with each cavalier isn't it! :D My collie eats his meal from a bowl on a kitchen chair because he is so tall. If I forget to move that chair back under the table I will often find Jazz or Scout sitting on the table with this innocent look like "please help me get down...somebody put me up here and left me".

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Btw, Nicki, he'll be arriving in a cardboard box with holes in it via DHL before 9am tomorrow ;) :lol:

That was the one, just cracked me up!!

He's not here yet :( ...I think they take an extra day to me, so hope you put plenty of scooby snacks in the box for him :D

Mary loved the story about your two on the kitchen table...the other week I walked into the kitchen to find Rupert on the table, wagging his tail and smiling at me :D

Donna's so right, I couldn't help but laugh...and Rupert is 10 with Syringomyelia...but no-one's told him he's supposed to have slowed down!!

You go Rupert!! They certainly have something to teach us don't they Nicki. Live life to fullest each and every day. If you don't feel good lay down and rest til you feel better then go for the gusto or the kitchen table :lol:

lol

Cailean often pulls a chair out, so he can join the cats for breakfast! They eat on the table, so that Cailean can't get to their food (ha, ha!!).

At my last house, he used to climb from a chair onto the table, and from there onto the worktop. From there he would just stand in the sink, looking and me and grinning whilst I was on the computer in the next room :D

Btw, Cailean is a very tall Cavalier though.

:lol: Misty, I can just imagine him sitting in the sink :lol: They are soooooooooo funny and they know it too - they seem to know that if they cover us in kisses then we'll forgive any misdemeanours :lol:

Nicki, he wouldn't get in the box and said that if you want him then you have to play kiss chase with him.....

Mary, I love the thought of your two giving you the 'Mummy, I'm innocent' look. You must have a very clever Border Collie to be able to pick Jazz or Scout up and put them on the table!

Nicki, I'm glad it's not just my two who laugh and smile - I've only ever seen one other dog smiling and that was my friend's old B.Collie who went over the Bridge a few years ago.

Cathy, have you seen Nicki's Rupert wearing his pine cone earring?

FRupertpinecone2.jpg

Handsome or what??????

I firmly believe that dogs smile :lol:

Just been laughing at Cailean - poor lad won't eat his dinner alone since Declan went to the bridge.

Tonight the farmer was in the field behind us and Cailean spotted the sheepdog and came rushing back in and gobbled his dinner that quickly. He obviously thought the sheepdog was going to jump 2 fences and walk in through our back door and nick all his dinner. :D Bless him.

You're all cracking me up! I'm waiting for my husband to come in so I can show him Donna's first post on this thread! :rotfl:

Back