Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jogger pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default jogger pics

Finally uploaded my jogger pics. Here they are. They are really comfortable in the jogger and actually have plenty of room although they choose to squish up together

This is goofy Shelby in her favorite spot, on the arm of the couch. We had to stuff a pillow between the couch and the table because she kept falling through She lays with her backside on the couch and her front on the table.

Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I just love the pictures. Thanks for the smiles.

Post Thanks / Like

That is so funny, they look like they love it!! How did they do on their first "walk"??

Isn't it funny what spots they pick to lay in?? They have the whole house, but the "crack" between the couch and the table is the most comfortable?!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They look thrilled! That is so funny; it is as if they are grinning and saying look at us!

I like the pillow technique on the sofa; did any of us ever think we'd have little compromises like that in order to facilitate oour dogs' comfort?
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

That is the coolest way for the babies to jog!!! I know that you get a good workout pushing it! Although, I know that you attract lots of attention from people wanting to see and talk to the dogs. They look so pleased and happy to be getting to go.

Marsha

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Qmom
    Although, I know that you attract lots of attention from people wanting to see and talk to the dogs.
    That's true; how do you get any exercise? Do you just look straight ahead and ignore the people who want to say hi to the dogs? Someone needs to get an action video of you out with that stroller and the dogs!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my! What does that Shelby look like? I'll bet she loves her Mamma even more for putting pillows where she lies

The jogger is lovely, Cathy Bet you don't get too much exercise though

Post Thanks / Like

The jogger looks interesting. They look like they enjoy being in it. Love the pics of Shelby on the couch arm. Annie has to sleep on a pillow on my bed next to the headboard..the headboard is metalwork and she always falls thru and I find her hanging onto the pillow waiting to be saved.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

The jogger is awesome. I bet they just love, they sure do look like it. Great pictures, keep them coming.

Post Thanks / Like

The key is to stick to fairly unpopulated areas!! We have a retirement community right across the street and I love walking through there. I get such a kick of the folks loving on my dogs. By the time someone stops me for a visit...I'm usually ready for a rest!! It's hard working pushing a stroller loaded with puppers!!

Yep Karlin, sometimes I just push on through and throw off a smile!! Video...oh I don't think so! It was bad enough when we stopped to visit one of my mom's friends and she ran and got her camera. I knew then I'd have to tell my mom about the jogger before she heard about it 2nd hand!! She says it comes from my dad's side of the family not hers!

The dogs love the stroller. Especially after I wear them out!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah