Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jogger pics

Post Thanks / Like

That is such an awesome stroller! I remember you talking about getting it, but I didn't realize that they both would fit in it so well. I might have to get one of those... very nice
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy, they look like they love in there....... you could get some rollers skates to push it fast so no one can stop you... just love the picture of Shelby, I always seem to end up with the smallest space on sofa Busta one side, Woody the other and Ozzy drapped across me....... under the paw don't you think.

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy thanks for sharing the pics. They were great . The kids look really happy in their stroller. At least they are getting fresh air too when they have given up the walking game
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They look so cute in their stroller, bless, I can believe that EVERYONE would want to say hello.

I bet you make a lot of peoples' day going through the retirement park!!

I too have a sofa arm sitter...will put a photo up!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

oh my gosh, those photos are great! i think that first one in particular is worth framing--i love the lighting, the positioning and their expressions. beautiful colors.

that would be one of the ones id choose from cavaliertalk photos for a cavalier calendar. that one would do fine for July . thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

I've got my video camera ready Cathy! That's is one neat dog stroller, love the blue color. Poor Shelby, I can just picture her slipping through that space between the table and chair..I bet she even did it slow motion.
    J.