• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

jogger pics

Cathy T

Finally uploaded my jogger pics. Here they are. They are really comfortable in the jogger and actually have plenty of room although they choose to squish up together

HPIM1396.jpg

HPIM1407.jpg

HPIM1406.jpg

HPIM1405.jpg

HPIM1402.jpg

HPIM1398.jpg

This is goofy Shelby in her favorite spot, on the arm of the couch. We had to stuff a pillow between the couch and the table because she kept falling through :lol: She lays with her backside on the couch and her front on the table.

HPIM1408.jpg

HPIM1410.jpg

HPIM1409.jpg

That is so funny, they look like they love it!! How did they do on their first "walk"??

Isn't it funny what spots they pick to lay in?? They have the whole house, but the "crack" between the couch and the table is the most comfortable?! :lol: :lol:

They look thrilled! That is so funny; it is as if they are grinning and saying look at us!

I like the pillow technique on the sofa; did any of us ever think we'd have little compromises like that in order to facilitate oour dogs' comfort? :roll: :lol:

That is the coolest way for the babies to jog!!! I know that you get a good workout pushing it! :yikes Although, I know that you attract lots of attention from people wanting to see and talk to the dogs. They look so pleased and happy to be getting to go.

Marsha

Qmom said:
Although, I know that you attract lots of attention from people wanting to see and talk to the dogs.

That's true; how do you get any exercise? Do you just look straight ahead and ignore the people who want to say hi to the dogs? :lol: Someone needs to get an action video of you out with that stroller and the dogs! :wggle:

Oh my! What does that Shelby look like? I'll bet she loves her Mamma even more for putting pillows where she lies :lol:

The jogger is lovely, Cathy :D Bet you don't get too much exercise though :lol: :lol: :lol:

The jogger looks interesting. They look like they enjoy being in it. Love the pics of Shelby on the couch arm. Annie has to sleep on a pillow on my bed next to the headboard..the headboard is metalwork and she always falls thru and I find her hanging onto the pillow waiting to be saved.

The jogger is awesome. I bet they just love, they sure do look like it. Great pictures, keep them coming.

The key is to stick to fairly unpopulated areas!! :) We have a retirement community right across the street and I love walking through there. I get such a kick of the folks loving on my dogs. By the time someone stops me for a visit...I'm usually ready for a rest!! It's hard working pushing a stroller loaded with puppers!! :shock:

Yep Karlin, sometimes I just push on through and throw off a smile!! Video...oh I don't think so! It was bad enough when we stopped to visit one of my mom's friends and she ran and got her camera. I knew then I'd have to tell my mom about the jogger before she heard about it 2nd hand!! She says it comes from my dad's side of the family not hers!

The dogs love the stroller. Especially after I wear them out!

That is such an awesome stroller! :D I remember you talking about getting it, but I didn't realize that they both would fit in it so well. I might have to get one of those... very nice :flwr:

Cathy, they look like they love in there....... you could get some rollers skates to push it fast so no one can stop you... just love the picture of Shelby, I always seem to end up with the smallest space on sofa Busta one side, Woody the other and Ozzy drapped across me....... under the paw don't you think.

Cathy thanks for sharing the pics. They were great :D . The kids look really happy in their stroller. At least they are getting fresh air too when they have given up the walking game :lol:
Julie and the girls

They look so cute in their stroller, bless, I can believe that EVERYONE would want to say hello.

I bet you make a lot of peoples' day going through the retirement park!!

I too have a sofa arm sitter...will put a photo up!!

oh my gosh, those photos are great! i think that first one in particular is worth framing--i love the lighting, the positioning and their expressions. beautiful colors.

that would be one of the ones id choose from cavaliertalk photos for a cavalier calendar. that one would do fine for July . thanks!! :lol:

I've got my video camera ready Cathy! That's is one neat dog stroller, love the blue color. Poor Shelby, I can just picture her slipping through that space between the table and chair..I bet she even did it slow motion.
J.

Back