• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lasting Impressions

cecily

I brought my cavalier pup into meet my pupils last February when she was about 4 months old. I teach 6-7 year olds who have about the same attention span as a young cavalier. Last Friday they arrived in, some armed with end of year presents, and 2 of my girls brought in toys for Aggie. I was very touched, especially as she hasn't been talked about much since. They don't know, of course, that Aggie has since passed on, but it really cheers me to think that they still smile about her and think of her as the little scamp she was. It's nice to think that she's still as alive and energetic as ever in their minds, and that they still think of her. Just goes to show what an impression she made! 8)

Oh bless,

Isn't that lovely? I hope it didn't upset you to much Cicely? Will you eventually get another Cavalier? I just couldn't imagine living without at least one of them :flwr:

No it didn't upset me. I thought it was nice that they had thought of her. :flwr:

In answer to your other question we will _definitely_ be getting at least one more cavalier! We're getting married next week and off on an extended honeymoon but we have a new arrival planned for late August. Can't wait to have a bundle of joy around the place again :D

Oh how lovely, a wedding and a cavalier to look forward too :D

All the very best to you and your intended for a long, healthy and happy life together :lotsaluv: :mexwav: :lotsaluv:

That is a sweet story Cecily. They sure do make an impression on everyone don't they. If you don't mind....what happened to Aggie. She was very young.

That is so sweet of your students. I read your heart breaking post about Aggie. It was so sad. I am happy that you will be getting another puppy. You can never replace Aggie but a new puppy is always a joy. Congratulations on your upcoming marraige.
J.

That's so sweet. It's sometimes amazing what will stick in a child's mind. So sorry Aggie is no longer with you. But hope you find lots of love with a new baby to love on.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding Cecily. We got married last August and collected Daisy Boo 2 days after coming back from honeymoon. She certainly prevented any anticlimax :D

I just wish my husband was trained as easily as the dogs were (only joking) - all the very best of luck for your wedding and happy Cavalier hunting.... :flwr:

Best of luck with your upcoming wedding and new puppy. Make sure we get to see pics!!

I'm so glad Aggie got to meet your students. She must have made quite an impression. She probably brought a lot of joy to both you and the kids when you brought her to class. She'll live forever in their memories.

Thank you for sharing this sweet, sweet story. (I take my pups to school, too.)

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and good luck with your new puppy search.

Bridgette, Lacey & Tilly

Back