• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few more photos of Sabrina

mlc4140

Ok I will quit for awhile after this, at least let her grow a bit. I am such a proud mommy though. I am getting ready for my very first ride in our corvette. We are going cruisin!!
181198322_844e13a0bb.jpg

Boy I am tired now, need a nap with my blanky.
181198323_068b732775.jpg

I love the blankie picture. So precious. It is hard not to want to take a million pics when they are so little and cute isn't it. Of course that doesn't stop when they get older...cuz cavaliers just get better and better! :D

Thanks everyone, she loves that blanket, she snuggles right up too it, we can tell when she is really tired as she looks for her blanket. She has become quite comfortable with her new home and race around like crazy, sleeps thru the night, goes to the door when she has to potty. The only problem we are having is her biting our toes and ankles. When she does it I immediately give her a toy to chew on but its not working real well. Anyone have any suggestions.

Yes, tell her a firm no and mean it.
She will get the message, yes I know it is hard but you can do it.
Darby does the same thing and a firm firm no re-directs him to something else. He hates to think he is in trouble, who me not I sort of look.

Try yelping in a high pitched voice as she is doing it - that is what they would do in a pack, she will grow out of it (honestly).

Back