• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Elliot and Millie, pics at last!!!!

amanda L

Got some pics, at last figured out how to post :p They are of my 2yr cav Elliot and little Millie ( 12 weeks)

179816170_36b52af973_m.jpg

181494678_6224cd5297_m.jpg

181486205_a6851a72ac_m.jpg

Karlin wrote
Your avatar pic is so cute too! How is Elliot adjusting?

Elliot is adjusting pretty well considering we've only had Millie for a few weeks. He is much more relaxed in her company and loves playing with her. She follows him around, and he really likes it. Can't wait to take her out with him on walks (another 2 weeks), its going to be such fun :p

Those pictures are so cute!!! It is so lovely to see two cavaliers together. I have many pictures of mine asleep together.
Julie and the girls

you can see that elliot loves her, the bonding is apparent in the pictures. she is so adorable. i bet you are enjoying her almost as much as elliot is. :)

I agree, it looks like Elliott adores her - you are so lucky to have such a good bonding with them both so soon :flwr:

Back