• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OUR BABIES

G

Gillian

DSCN03762-1.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN03762.jpg
FSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0363.jpg

DSCN0369.jpg

1bbd20d3.jpg
kAYLA AS A BABY
103_0314.jpg
ALL GROWN UP :d

The first three pictures are Abby and Kayla. Abby is my baby 9 weeks old. The other pictures with the other puppy is Molly my Daughter in laws 10 week old Cavalier.
Sweet eh!!!

The tri baby is SO SO SO cute!!! :flwr: What a darling face... I think that I was a tri... wish I could decide what color to get next... icon_whistling

Aaaw, they're so pretty. I love the way a tri's eyes show up blue in photographs. I especially like the one of Abi looking up to the camera. Thise photos remind me a lot of our early Twinkle days. Daisy Boo used to just look at her as if to say "When are you leaving??" :roll:

Yes , thank God, she is and they play together quite a bit. When Kayla gets fed up she jumps on the sofa and Abby gives it a try but doesnt make it. Its so funny.

Great to see they are getting on so much better. The last picture of Abby is beautiful. :)
Julie and the girls

Back