Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our 4th of July Camping Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Our 4th of July Camping Trip

We went camping for the 4th of July and the fur babies had a blast. I'm not sure if they even knew they were camping They looked like they were having a rough time...

Joey enjoying the warm breeze...

Joey enjoying the sunset with Katelynn...

Joey and Puzzles having some ice water in the RV...

Puzzles wore out after a hard day of chasing bunny rabbits and birds...

Joey and Puzzles relaxing on the couch recovering from a rough weekend at the lake...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures! Looks like a fun fun time.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the sunset picture.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah my husband gives me a hard time for taking them with us, but I don't trust anyone to watch them at home. Then to prove him wrong, we were eating breakfast Tues. morning watching everyone pack up and leave for home. The folks across from us were packing and the wife came out of the RV with her two dogs, what appeared to be male and female. (blue and pink collars) Black poodles I belive, then she hauled out a huge crate and put it in her car, yeah... a crate full of PUPPIES!!!!! So I told him not to give me a hard time anymore because I just brought our two...
    Plus they have such a fun time when they go, it would be hard to make them stay at home I don't see it happening...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

That's right...dogs are part of the family so if every1 is goin on vacation then the furry kids should b goin to...everytime my family goes anywhere if dogs re allowed King is coming even if its for the day he comes
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

Your right about that... I don't think they should have to say home. They enjoy them selves when we go. My husband feels it is a hassle because they have to stay on leashes. Puzzles is really bad on recall. When she is off the leash she is a gonner it kills me because I don't know how to fix her from doing that. Plus I don' t trust anyone to watch her right now because she is expecting I have to give her extra special attention and special food and belly rubs and I don't expect anyone to do that but me...

Post Thanks / Like

what's a camping trip without a dog? that's what dogs are for, the great outdoors! great fun. i sympathize about the recall thing. still the fresh air is so good for her, and the unborn... good for you for insisting.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL you are just like me - I won't go on holiday unless I can take my babies with me either.

You also answered my question in one of your posts - I was going to ask if your little girl was expecting, you can see she's got a tummy full of babies - how many is she expecting? Any idea?

We'll need puppy pics you know.....

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure how many we are expecting this time... our vet will not do and x-ray to confirm until 5 days before the puppies are due. He said that the bones are calicified enough to see for sure how many there are. She is due July 27th, about 2 1/2 weeks. I am a bit worried about her as she is much bigger this time compared to the last time she was pregnant. Last time she had 6 puppies I am so excited!!! Can't hardly wait ...

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be more than excited - I think I'd be neurotic

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE post pics of the babies when they arrive? We all adore pups on here