Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our 4th of July Camping Trip

Post Thanks / Like

I sure will post some pics. I am very excited to see the puppies... I thought I was excited last time... I am way more excited this time cause I know what I am about to get into... puppies puppies puppies My sister in law is due to have a litter any day (Not Cavaliers) and she VERY POORLY planned this litter. I shouldn't even say planned because it was her fault it happened because she didn't separate her dogs... I am very worried about her dog. She got pregnant on her first heat, she is only 9 months old, which put her at 7 months old when she got pregnant... She is due any day and my sister in law has a trip she is going on, leaving today and coming back next week! She just wanted to leave her at home too!!! I told her that since I have a bit more experience with birthing puppies than she does that I would be more than happy to have her stay at my house she she can be monitored closely. I am very worried that something could go wrong since she is so young. But it is hard to get that into some peoples heads... So I will be a mini maternity ward for the next couple of weeks. I am also worried about her dog because she don't know me very well and that will probabaly cause her some stress to be in such a new environment being that close to birth. I am a really worried about the situation, but I am trying to help the best that I can.
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Get out the nursing uniform, I hope the little un handles it okay, poor little thing.....