• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our 4th of July Camping Trip

jeni

We went camping for the 4th of July and the fur babies had a blast. I'm not sure if they even knew they were camping :D They looked like they were having a rough time...

Joey enjoying the warm breeze...
June15KawLakeFathersDayTubingSki-1.jpg

Joey enjoying the sunset with Katelynn...
June15KawLakeFathersDayTubingSkiing.jpg

Joey and Puzzles having some ice water in the RV...
498f6bbe.jpg

Puzzles wore out after a hard day of chasing bunny rabbits and birds...
July4thPregPuzzlesBaseballandCampin.jpg

Joey and Puzzles relaxing on the couch recovering from a rough weekend at the lake...
July4thPregPuzzles007.jpg

Yeah my husband gives me a hard time for taking them with us, but I don't trust anyone to watch them at home. Then to prove him wrong, we were eating breakfast Tues. morning watching everyone pack up and leave for home. The folks across from us were packing and the wife came out of the RV with her two dogs, what appeared to be male and female. (blue and pink collars) Black poodles I belive, then she hauled out a huge crate and put it in her car, yeah... a crate full of PUPPIES!!!!! So I told him not to give me a hard time anymore because I just brought our two...
Plus they have such a fun time when they go, it would be hard to make them stay at home icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling I don't see it happening...

That's right...dogs are part of the family so if every1 is goin on vacation then the furry kids should b goin to...everytime my family goes anywhere if dogs re allowed King is coming even if its for the day he comes

Your right about that... icon_whistling I don't think they should have to say home. They enjoy them selves when we go. My husband feels it is a hassle because they have to stay on leashes. Puzzles is really bad on recall. When she is off the leash she is a gonner :bang: it kills me because I don't know how to fix her from doing that. Plus I don' t trust anyone to watch her right now because she is expecting :lotsaluv: I have to give her extra special attention and special food and belly rubs and I don't expect anyone to do that but me... :flwr:

what's a camping trip without a dog? that's what dogs are for, the great outdoors! great fun. i sympathize about the recall thing. still the fresh air is so good for her, and the unborn... good for you for insisting. :)

LOL you are just like me - I won't go on holiday unless I can take my babies with me either.

You also answered my question in one of your posts - I was going to ask if your little girl was expecting, you can see she's got a tummy full of babies - how many is she expecting? Any idea?

We'll need puppy pics you know..... :flwr:

Not sure how many we are expecting this time... our vet will not do and x-ray to confirm until 5 days before the puppies are due. He said that the bones are calicified enough to see for sure how many there are. She is due July 27th, about 2 1/2 weeks. I am a bit worried about her as she is much bigger this time compared to the last time she was pregnant. Last time she had 6 puppies :flwr: I am so excited!!! Can't hardly wait ... :D :D :D

I'd be more than excited - I think I'd be neurotic :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE post pics of the babies when they arrive? We all adore pups on here :D

I sure will post some pics. I am very excited to see the puppies... I thought I was excited last time... I am way more excited this time cause I know what I am about to get into... puppies puppies puppies ;) ;) ;) ;) My sister in law is due to have a litter any day (Not Cavaliers) and she VERY POORLY :sl*p: planned this litter. I shouldn't even say planned because it was her fault it happened because she didn't separate her dogs... :bang: I am very worried about her dog. She got pregnant on her first heat, she is only 9 months old, which put her at 7 months old when she got pregnant... She is due any day and my sister in law has a trip she is going on, leaving today and coming back next week! :yikes :yikes :yikes She just wanted to leave her at home too!!! :yikes :yikes :yikes I told her that since I have a bit more experience with birthing puppies than she does that I would be more than happy to have her stay at my house she she can be monitored closely. :flwr: I am very worried that something could go wrong since she is so young. But it is hard to get that into some peoples heads... :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: So I will be a mini maternity ward for the next couple of weeks. I am also worried about her dog because she don't know me very well and that will probabaly cause her some stress to be in such a new environment being that close to birth. I am a really worried about the situation, but I am trying to help the best that I can. :hug: :hug:

Get out the nursing uniform, I hope the little un handles it okay, poor little thing.....

Back