• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from PA

gocamping

Hi Everyone

I know some of you from another cav site. I have been reading the site for a little bit now.

My pup was just born on July 3rd. So somewhere in this picture will be our new baby!

We are :drivecar: ourselves crazy with the wait! I am looking forward to sharing lots of stories and pictures with everyone!

Congratulations! Do you have a preference on what sex your puppy will be or what color? When do you hope to bring the puppy home?

icon_welcome and how exciting to get one of those little wiggling bundles!! :lol:

You just need to move the pic over to the avatar slot rather than the signature slot (sigs are text only so that pics can go in avatars or the Gallery -- we'll want LOTS of your pup as it gets bigger, in the Puppy pics gallery please!. :) There's an explanation of how to do avatars here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1706

There's sizes etc noted in the link. (y)

How exciting for you. Will you have a tri or a blenheim. They are all great for sure!

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the welcome. Right now, I am thinking Blenheim. I haven't made a decision on the sex yet. I want to wait until they get a little older. I also have one female yellow lab.

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let you all know that we made our decision. On Labor day we picked up a female blenheim.

Her name is Liberty. We call her Libby.

I will post some pictures in the gallery. It only took me all night to get this small avatar! :roll: I know it's a little small. Maybe some night I will have more patience to make it a little larger!

liberty is such a great name!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. :)

she's a cutie, and nice to see you back here! :)

I will post some pictures in the gallery. It only took me all night to get this small avatar! I know it's a little small. Maybe some night I will have more patience to make it a little larger!

Hello Jan

You could not possible have anymore patience than what you already have my dear.

Give Libby a snuggle for me. :hug:

We would love to see some updated pics of her, I

LInda, I am behind on posting updates of her, aren't I? I took a few with a Santa hat last night. I will have to post them this weekend. I have hopes of trying to get one of her and Riley together. What do you think the chances of that are? Oh well, you can never give up hope! ;)

gocamping said:
LInda, I am behind on posting updates of her, aren't I? I took a few with a Santa hat last night. I will have to post them this weekend. I have hopes of trying to get one of her and Riley together. What do you think the chances of that are? Oh well, you can never give up hope! ;)

Jan, Jan, Jan

You can do it sweetie, you can do anything.

Riley is such a good girl she will let you do anything.
If Libby let you put her in a Huge Champagne Glass and a Stroller then a Santa Hat is in the bag.

Looking forward to seeing them.

Toodles

Back