Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anxiously awating my new baby!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anxiously awating my new baby!

Hello, my name is Debbie and i'm expecting my "new arrival" on the 12th. I didn't realize how my nerves would hit me in the meantime - just hoping all goes well with her flight (she's coming in from OK to CA) and the ride home goes smoothly. Above all else, i'm hoping she arrives in the best of health. My hubby and I just learned she was bumped off her original flight coming in on the 8th, due to overbooking. I feel like I can't wait another day to see her precious face - but i'm already in love with her, so if I had to wait another 6 months, I would. (i'd hate it, but I would) That said, i'm glad to be in the company of all the Cav lovers here, and will be posting and checking in soon!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! I hope you find this site useful, there's a wealth of great information here, as well as great members!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any pictures to share with us?

Post Thanks / Like

I just added a new avatar pic of her - is she too cute or what??? I will try to post more after she's home and settled in. I'm so happy to have found this little angel!!

Post Thanks / Like

She's a babe and Charlie says he's in lurrrrrve (Charlie is my Blenheim 2 yr old)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh she's so sweet...she looks to have a lot of white, does she have much chestnut on her?
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

She is darling! I'm in OK right now, I would love to fly back to Cali for a bit... that is where I was raised... I wish you the best of luck with your new baby girl
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, you guys are so sweet - so it's just not me she really IS adorable!?! Yes, she does have quite a bit of white around her neck and chest; most of her color is on midway on her body and hindquarters. It kind of makes her appear as if she's somewhat naked, or "topless"!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Debbie. She is really really CUTE. What a face! Any idea for names yet. Hope the flight goes well.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Well, we've (my fam and I) have been going around several names the past few weeks, but the one that has seems to be sticking is "LilyBelle". I think it will be permanent as we seem to be referring to that name alot when talking about her!