Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lounging around the house …

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lounging around the house …

Just wanted to post an updated link with photos of 2 of my kids!

The "big guy" on top is the one I am currently showing. The other is a young female that I hope to start later this year

These were taken when they were just lounging around the house

Hope you enjoy!!!

http://www.heritagecavaliers.com/MishaandJaime.htm
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

So beautiful I LOVE those beautiful long ears...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are stunning Janet...and have such gorgeous ears...how's the showing going???
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

I have been very happy with our results so far. My boy is still young – 2 and currently going into his adult coat from his last (and worse) puppy coat. He is the first Cavalier that I have handled as I showed another breed (Rottweilers) previously. We have some good wins and more and more 1st and Reserve Winners

We are winning ribbons and hope to start working on points soon – he is really just starting to come into himself and he is starting to actually “announce” his presence in the ring – pretty soon I will only be there to hold the leash …

Off to a show this weekend actually in Dallas

The little girl (bottom) is really much more cute in person - but she just has a way of making "ugly" faces she is much more charming in person!!

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

They're both gorgeous! Love the long ears.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful babys! Keep us posted on how showing goes. Love the pics..keep sharing.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Your boy and girl are beautiful / I am sure we could have shown Busta, as he has the same markings and long ears...... he also has an 'Elvis' lip that looks like he is lifting his top lip up.... never been able to get a picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Cavaliers

The little girl (bottom) is really much more cute in person - but she just has a way of making "ugly" faces she is much more charming in person!!

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments
    i was thinking the girl had a beautiful smiling face! how old is she? both beautiful tris. Good luck in dallas! i hope it's going well

Post Thanks / Like

I want your big boy!!!! I just adore chunky big boys The little girl is so sweet too but I have a penchant for the boys as they are naughtier

Good luck with the showing, Janet

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for all the good wishes - we took a second out of Open class today. Really I know I could have shown him off better - as I placed him too narrow on the table and we never got a really good free stack - guess somedays are just better than others !

My little girl is two - and I must say one of the most clever cavaliers I have met - just love her ! I hope to start her this Fall - she really has a presence about her in person. When she first came home my son - then 3 kept asking why she was so angry ... LOL those markings sure can make them expressive

Keep us in your thoughts for tomorrow - maybe if we can get the kinks out we can move up to 1st
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers