• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lounging around the house …

I have been very happy with our results so far. My boy is still young – 2 and currently going into his adult coat from his last (and worse) puppy coat. He is the first Cavalier that I have handled as I showed another breed (Rottweilers) previously. We have some good wins and more and more 1st and Reserve Winners ;)

We are winning ribbons and hope to start working on points soon – he is really just starting to come into himself and he is starting to actually “announce” his presence in the ring – pretty soon I will only be there to hold the leash … :yikes

:drivecar: Off to a show this weekend actually in Dallas :xfngr:

The little girl (bottom) is really much more cute in person - but she just has a way of making "ugly" faces :sl*p: she is much more charming in person!!

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments :D

Beautiful babys! Keep us posted on how showing goes. Love the pics..keep sharing.

Your boy and girl are beautiful / I am sure we could have shown Busta, as he has the same markings and long ears...... he also has an 'Elvis' lip that looks like he is lifting his top lip up.... never been able to get a picture.

Heritage Cavaliers said:
The little girl (bottom) is really much more cute in person - but she just has a way of making "ugly" faces :sl*p: she is much more charming in person!!

Thank you for all the wonderful compliments :D

i was thinking the girl had a beautiful smiling face! how old is she? both beautiful tris. Good luck in dallas! i hope it's going well

I want your big boy!!!! I just adore chunky big boys :D The little girl is so sweet too but I have a penchant for the boys as they are naughtier :lol:

Good luck with the showing, Janet :flwr:

Thank you for all the good wishes - we took a second out of Open class today. Really I know I could have shown him off better - as I placed him too narrow on the table and we never got a really good free stack - guess somedays are just better than others !

My little girl is two - and I must say one of the most clever cavaliers I have met - just love her ! I hope to start her this Fall - she really has a presence about her in person. When she first came home my son - then 3 kept asking why she was so angry ... LOL those markings sure can make them expressive :)

Keep us in your thoughts for tomorrow - maybe if we can get the kinks out we can move up to 1st icon_whistling

Fingers and paws, noses and toeses all crossed for you, Janet :lol:

Is the little girl, Aimy, the pouty puppy? I have never laughed so much as when I saw her pic on your web site. She just looks so p*ssed off :lol: :lol: :lol:

We placed 2nd again out of the Open class - so while first would have been nice - I am happy with our placing :D

Yes - Aime is the pouty puppy ! She still has a look so cold that she could freeze water...LOL

I will say that out of my bunch - she is the one that is the most comic. She really is a doll to be around though ;)

Oh well done Janet, 2 2nds, that's great.

Glad you enjoyed your weekend anyway.

Aime is so funny, I think she's really pretty, and just love a Cavalier with attitude

:w*w: Well done :rah: 2nd is better than nothing at all - want me to take the judge aside and tell him/her how it should have been 1st's though? :badgrin:

Nicki, you can't have Aime - I'm in love with her. That little face just cracks me up. I thought Maxx had attitude, the way he huffs and puffs and gives me filthy looks but her little mooshy face is just something else :lotsaluv:

Janet, you get fed up of Aime and I'll come and get her OK? ;) :flwr:

Thanks to everyone!!! I am very pleased and pround of my boy :jump: Now just to get my girl in the ring as well ... :drivecar:

I think we will be on break now until Fall as the weather is just way too hot down here...if not for the cavies for me :?

The kids are really coming into themselves. They both are so lovely. Isn't amazing how much attitude shows in their funny little faces? I can just imagine Aime cutting you a look if things don't go her way. What a minx! Congratulations on your wins, sounds like your guy is off to a great start.

I remember summer in Dallas, the heat really does take its toll on you. I lived there for almost 10 years. And after growing up in Colorado, I was a complete wimp and spent most of the summer months in the air conditioning. Rest up and go get 'em in the Fall.

JaneB

Back