• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Relaxing

Jen

Gus is off getting neutered today, and Abbey is obvioulsy basking in the silence! :lol:

IMG_1126_3.jpg

IMG_1122_4.jpg

Heritage Cavaliers said:
Looks like me the other day when I stayed home from work ..LOL

I'm sure you don't snore as loud as she does though!!! :lol: :lol:
Sometimes when Gus snuggles with her he stares at her nose when she's snoring, it's hilarious! :lol:

Love the second pic. Looks like that girl is worn out from entertaining Gus!! :lol:

Jen love both pics...ques does her nostrils twitch when she snores heavily...King's nostrils look like their havin a seizure when he snores...LOL :lol:

karlin said:
Her face is perfect! That first pic is so funny.

I think she's perfect, too! :lotsaluv: I love Gus to death, but Abbey was my first dog--other than those of my parent's when I was younger. Abbey was my first dog that I owned myself, she'll always be special just for that reason alone.

How is Gus doing??? I hope that he gets to feeling better soon :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Jen

She is adorable, she has such a lovely coat.

I bet that gus is a hoot though. :yikes :yikes

Linda said:
Jen

She is adorable, she has such a lovely coat.

I bet that gus is a hoot though. :yikes :yikes

Thanks. She's finally lost the last of her weight and is down to 19 pounds. It's a good weight for her, and her fur is much better as well--not so cottony and thick. She's got so much more energy now too, it's great. It took awhile to loose the weight, but better to be safe and slow than drastic.

Gus is doing good. They're so fun now that he's a little bigger and she can play with him more. My parent's are borrowing my digital camera for their Alaskan cruise, and I'm really having withdrawls from taking pics of the dogs :lol:

Jen said:
Heritage Cavaliers said:
Looks like me the other day when I stayed home from work ..LOL

I'm sure you don't snore as loud as she does though!!! :lol: :lol:
Sometimes when Gus snuggles with her he stares at her nose when she's snoring, it's hilarious! :lol:

:lol: that is really funny to picture. Try to get a shot of that if you can .

abby's coat is so luscius. how beautiful. great photos, capturing the moment. :)

Back