• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar's latest disgusting act

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Just had the threesome off to the beach. My friend noticed Jaspar had started rolling in something; usually it is just a small bit of dead crab but no, this time he had found a huge, splattered dead jellyfish that someone must have been throwing stones at as it was just smashed into goo.

:yikes :yikes :yikes

It was horrible. I threw stones out into the sea so he'd try to fetch them and thus wash it all off, which worked. I was afraid he'd be stung all over but I guess not. he is sound asleep on the couch now. :roll:

Jaspar

Hilarious Karlin. Phoebe is always rolling over things as well. I'm too afraid to look half the time!!
Brid.

That is pretty funny Karlin....I am sure funnier to hear about then to deal with. I have one that is a roller..Jazz. She will pull the towel down I use in the morning to dry my face and roll on it...silly girl. I just keep doing a lot of laundry as this sure is her routine now and it makes her day complete.

LOL karlin, Jasper sounds like quite the handful. It reminds me of my last dog, Xena (french mastiff) who would actually kill garden snakes and then roll in them. Of course she always had to do it right after baths! Drove me nuts. That's too funny that he found a jellyfish. What's next? :lol:

Well, I guess it's better than all three of them doing it!! :lol: :lol:

Maxx thinks Jaspar is a clever boy and he wishes he could live by the beach and roll in smelly jellyfish too :roll:

Why do we love them so much when they do such gross things? :yuk:

I have one who is a roller (Maxx) and one who isn't (Charlie). Maxx went out in the garden and rolled on the wet lawn and then in a pile of conifer clipings this morning - just after I had brushed him of course :roll:

OH bless him Karlin...eau de Jellyfish...well there MIGHT be a market for it :lol: :lol:

Fortunately ours don't seem to have taken to rolling in those yet....Rupert used to slurp them up though when we lived in Nofolk and used to get lots of the little ones along the shore line :yuk:

Now dead gulls are a different matter, great for eating and ROLLING LOL

What that boy get into, us City Folk never get to witness that.
Did you not have the camera, would of loved to see the state he got himself into.

He truly is a character :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:
Just gotta love him Karlin, I wish we could take our kids to the beach you guys back in Ireland/Scotland/England are so tootin lucky.

Our beaches are mainly for humans, no room for dogs.
It is hard enough to find a fenced off leash park. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Back