• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sara and Kosmo

arasara

I take really nerdy pictures, but here's a picture of Kosmo and I the night we got him.

b43275846.jpg

This is another picture of him sleeping in his favorite spot! :yikes

b40268160.jpg

You DO NOT look nerdy at all!
Your photos with your doggy are BEAUTIFUL!

Nancy
NJ

Those are really sweet pictures. Love the second one. Isn't that a funny cavalier trait ...them sleeping on your head or neck. I have a couple that always end up there. No way to move them.

Mary,

I absolutely love the "sleeping on the head" trait! I wouldn't change it for a thing. It keeps me warm at night. lol :p Someday I'm going to have 2 head warmers to keep both sides of my head warm. hehe :)

Nice to know that the neck wrap thing is a cavalier trait :lotsaluv: My little Joey has slept in our bed since he was 9 weeks old and he does this!!! Now he is 17 lbs and still does it (y) They are such good cuddlers :luv:

Sara - those are great pictures. Oh I love the 2nd one. Shelby is my little neck warmer ... I just love when she snuggles with me.

The 2nd picture is just cute. Bono does that all the tima, espesially when I am sick or feeling down. Than he comes to me and ask with his eyes 'Mom, whats wrong? What can I do for you?' :hug:

Oh what wonderful pictures! I had no idea how common that was, I thought my little Jace was just a pillow hog. I end up with the smallest corner of the pillow while he is strechted out around my head. I suppose I should get bigger pillows, I end up sleeping uncomfortably so I don't have to move him!

Oh wow, I had no idea that this thread had been bumped up tp the top again!! :yikes icon_blshing I barely remember when Kosmo was that small.. the first picture was the very first night we had him home. If I remember correctly we did a pre-delivery inspection of our house that day and it was also pouring rain. So that's me after an awful rain storm and a busy day - happy as a clam with my little one. ;) I'll have to post some new pictures of us on Kosmo's birthday so we can all see how we've changed (Jan 20th)

Thank you guys for your comments they are really all too much! icon_blshing

MonieChris - if you want to PM me your email address I'll send you the pictures by email when I get home if you still can't see them. ;)

Sara I just looked at your pictures again. I'm sorry I thought I commented the first time I viewed them. You are beautiful, your skin is amazing. No wonder Kosmo loves to snuggle with you. Thanks for sharing with us honey.

Great photos, Sara!!

I bet he now keeps your whole neck warm!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kosmo is a sweetie pie! :flwr:

Back